Saturday, July 7, 2012

Welcome to the official Ospreys for Life blog!



With this site you can stay updated with the latest news and events from OFL! 


You may be wondering, "Who is the girl creating this site?"
I am Lily Swarts. I am the president of Ospreys for Life for the 2012-2013 year. During this year I will be a sophomore continuing to study Civil Engineering. 
I founded OFL this past February of 2012. I am so excited to bring the culture of life to UNF with y'all! I have been a pro-life activist since I was 12 years old. I am attending the National Right to Life Academy in Washington D.C. for 5 weeks this summer learning to become a more effective, knowledgeable pro-life activist. Protecting life at all stages is my passion and my mission. 


Will you join me? 
Join the movement at UNF by staying tuned on this website, on Facebook at Ospreys for Life, and email us at ospreysforlife@gmail.com! Our Twitter account will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment